Customer Experience Leader H/F
- permanent position
- Parrot Drones
- Have you always dreamed of joining an agile group? Here's one, and it's one of the best! Parrot's projects are innovative, very technical, difficult to complete in record time.
It's the beauty of the start-up spirit!
Located in central Paris, our teams engineer innovative technologies by developing drone to provide advanced solutions for consumers and professionals, through a strong ecosystem with Airinov, SenseFly, Pix4D… Join us in taking up one of the greatest challenges of the drone industry!
Within the Southern European Team, with the dotted line to the Customer Experience team (Linked to Sales & Marketing department), the customer experience Lead is responsible for the the customer service within the Southern Europe Region.
As a Customer Experience Leader, your missions will be:
- To Manage customer experience best practice for the region to ensure customer loyalty
- To Work with the global customer experience team in managing the 3PP's across the region, ensuring contracts are being adhered to and service delivery/KPI's/SLA's are being met and exceeded.
- To supporting the regional director and team to ensure the creation and provision of technical support and aftersales services for the region is second to none.
- To be the expert of customer experience and aftersales best practices for the region.
- Manager tier 3 escalations for the region.
- Quickly identify technical trends and implement solutions
- Monitor and analyze customer feedback, liaising with all departments to enhance customer experience
- Provide external and internal product training and demonstrations for the region
- Ensuring the specific technical support strategy , operations and activities deliver targets
- Interact with the Southern European Sales team regarding aftersales expected returns rate ( to tracks this info in the return rate per distributor)
- Work clodely and under the direction of the global Customer experience Project manager to ensure our global objectives are met
That can be a match if :
You have the required knowledge in tier 3 customer support and Technical Product management background.
You are proficient with PowerPoint as well as writing technical promotional documents.
Knowledge of drones would be a bonus.
You are curious, Proactivity, logical spirit, rigor, flexibility, creativity, dynamism and team spirit, technical knowledge, systematic approach
You have a ‘Can do attitude' as well as a sense of aesthetics.
Fluent English is essential (written/spoken).