Digital Marketing Manager (H/F)
- Cheseaux sur Lausanne
- permanent position
- At senseFly, we believe in using technology to make work safer and more efficient. Our proven drone solutions simplify the collection and analysis of geospatial data, allowing professionals in surveying, agriculture, engineering and humanitarian aid to make better decisions, faster.
senseFly was founded in 2009 and quickly became the leader in mapping drones. The company is a commercial drone subsidiary of Parrot Group. For more information, go to www.sensefly.com.
We are looking to recruit a driven and talented digital marketing manager, ideally with strong B2B credentials, to boost our bottom line by improving the performance and conversion of our digital properties. This varied, dynamic position will involve working across several disciplines, from web development (incl. SEO) to SEM, digital media buying and email marketing, likely with the support of select niche agencies.
- Web development: working with our internal team and external agencies, develop and manage our senseFly.com website with the aim of educating visitors about our solutions and their benefits, while optimising conversions to maximise incoming leads. Including:
o Web strategy creation and implementation
o Web agency management (based in Slovenia)
o Conversion optimisation (incl. ongoing A/B split testing etc.)
o Analytical analysis & testing
- SEO: increase the organic reach of our website and blog properties through a carefully-targeted keyword strategy
o Work closely with our Events & Channel Manager to advise key distribution partners on SEO best practices and targeting
- SEM: increase our incoming web traffic by developing and implementing our paid search strategy across our main markets and industry verticals (aggressive, defensive)
o Work closely with our Events & Channel Manager to advise key distribution partners on SEM targeting and best practices
- Email marketing: drive our prospects through the marketing funnel with segment-optimised, effectively timed email communications. Including:
o Improve our list management and segmentation
? Work with our web agency to optimise sign-up forms
? Continually improve the quality and segmentation of our prospect and customer databases
o Manage and improve our email newsletter output, including:
? Customer, prospect and channel newsletters
? Liaise with our design team, copywriter and channel staff as required on content creation
o Build out automated email campaigns
? Define content, timing, triggers to drive prospects down the funnel & maximise leads
- Digital marketing: develop, implement and manage our digital marketing campaigns to increase brand reach and boost incoming traffic to our web properties
o Development of digital media strategy in line with commercial and marketing goals (digital ads, paid social, paid search, YouTube ads etc.)
o Identify & manage our B2B media buying agency
o Brief our design team, copywriter & other related colleagues
o Budget management
o Reporting & analytics
o Close liaison with our Social Media & Community Manager to define paid social component of digital media strategy
- Identify, manage and assess the performance of our partner agencies
o Define and manage niche B2B agencies as required, in line with budget
o Define and manage associated KPIs
o Manage budgets
o Generate accurate reporting and analytics
Our ideal candidate:
You are a passionate digital marketer who is always looking to learn and improve, with at least 1-3 years of experience, and ideally with experience in each of the disciplines outlined above.
Our perfect candidate will have performed a similar (or slightly less broad/more junior) role within a B2B organisation, ideally a technology company of some kind or possibly a company from one of our target industries (surveying, construction, mining, GIS, agriculture, other geospatial).
A strong working knowledge of web, analytics, email, SEO and marketing automation tools is essential. Priorities include: Mailchimp, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords. Other useful experience: SpyFU, Hotjar, Hubspot etc.). Familiarity with MS Office 365 (incl. Sharepoint) and planning tools such as Team Gantt/Asana would also be helpful.
Full fluency in English is required, while other languages would also be beneficial, such as (in order or priority): Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, French or German.