- Cheseaux sur Lausanne
- permanent position
- At senseFly, we believe in using technology to make work safer and more efficient. Our proven drone solutions simplify the collection and analysis of geospatial data, allowing professionals in surveying, agriculture, engineering and humanitarian aid to make better decisions, faster.
senseFly was founded in 2009 and quickly became the leader in mapping drones. The company is a commercial drone subsidiary of Parrot Group. For more information, go to www.sensefly.com.
We are looking to recruit a hyper-organised, detail obsessed event organiser, a self-starter who can help us to boost our brand reach in our target markets and help drive sales. This is a B2B position that spans a wide range of activities—from identifying and organising our attendance at industry trade shows (including lead-generation activities), to working closely with our channel partners to collaborate on tech days and roadshows, through to the organisation of regional and global partner conferences.
- Research and identify the best-fit exhibitions & conferences for us to attend, based on our business goals and Parrot Business Solutions' different target verticals
- Manage our full participation at these events:
- Negotiate booth locations, prices, displays & marketing packages with event organizers
- Conceptualize unique, attractive booth designs that optimize foot flow and engagement
- Purchase required displays & materials / study & negotiate offers
- Manage the supply/distribution of relevant marketing materials
- Work with our design team to create brand-consistent booth designs
- Work with senseFly's wider marketing team to optimize show-related communications
- Organize & brief attending team members: logistics/travel/messaging etc.
- Post-show: manage event feedback & evaluate show ROI
- Work closely with our Channel Marketing Manager and key distribution partners around the world to facilitate joint lead-generating event activities, such as customer tech days, drone roadshows etc.
- Organise regional and occasional global distributor conferences — hosted by Parrot Business Solutions at various locations, these are key to motivating, educating and inspiring our all-important channel partners
- Manage event-related materials and procurement, including product samples, promotional materials etc.
- Manage our global event budget, liaising with our Head of Marketing and Finance team as required.
Our ideal candidate:
You are a passionate and slightly organisation-obsessed event manager. You will have at least 1-3 years of experience, ideally with experience of each of the event activities outlined above. You love the challenge of seeing an event through from start to finish, you enjoy working with sometimes-challenging external partners, and you also display strong business acumen in terms of enjoying analysing the ROI of event activities and understanding the importance of driving leads and thus business.
Our perfect candidate will have performed a similar (or slightly less broad/more junior) role within a B2B organisation, ideally a technology manufacturer of some kind or possibly a company from one of our target industries (surveying, construction, mining, GIS, agriculture, public safety).
Familiarity with MS Office 365 (incl. Sharepoint) and planning tools such as Team Gantt/Asana would be helpful.
Full fluency in English is required, while other languages would also be beneficial, such as (in order or priority): Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, French or German.
Location: Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, CH (Switzerland) / Raleigh, NC (US)